“Private Whole House Rental for up to 15 people”
with AIR-CONDITIONING and HEATED POOL
(Swimming pool heated to 27°C)
Weekly rate (Saturday Changeover):
May 2 – May 22, 2020 : 2900€
May 23 – July 3, 2020 : 3900€
July 4 – September 4, 2020 : 5100€
September 5 – September 26, 2020 : 3900€
3 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY Short breaks :
from May 2 to June 26 and from September 13 to September 26
7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY Saturday to Saturday stays :
from June 27 to September 4
** Tourist Tax: 1.10€ per adult per night and to be paid separately.
** Refundable Damage Deposit: 1 000€, subject to property inspection at check out.
** Short stays, refundable deposit 500€.
** On-site payments in the form of cash only.
** Taxe de séjour: 1,10 € par adulte et par nuit et doit être réglée séparément.
** Caution: 1.000 € , remboursement après inspection de la propriété.
** Caution: 500 € pour le séjour minimum de 3 ou 4 nuits.
** Paiements sur place en espèces uniquement.
“Chateau Monteil, fabulous holiday rental with a heated private pool and air-conditioning
in Perigord Noir of Dordogne France”
Great value for money!
Go on holiday with family and friends at Chateau Monteil!
– An entrance hall with a stained glass window from the famous Atelier Loire Chartres.
– Large dining room with coffered ceiling and grand fireplace.
– Large kitchen with all mod cons, American fridge freezer with ice dispenser.
– Living room with English satellite TV channels, full size snooker table and good selection of books
– 2 large and spacious family suites, both with *super king-size beds and 2 double beds (*each suite), en suite facilities.
– 2 double bedroom with super king-size bed, en suite (one with an in-room slipper bath and the other with a shower)
– *Travel cots for babies are available (*prior request needed)
– Tucked in the eaves, fair sized bedroom with a super-king bed
– A second bedroom with two double beds (140×190), including a sitting area
– Shower room and W.C.
– A heated 10m x 5m swimming pool, with sun terrace and loungers (blue towels provided for pool use)
– A petanque court
– Outdoor ping-pong table
– BBQ area and large dining terrace
– Summer outdoor lounge area
– Grounds and gardens with terrace and garden furniture.
– There is outdoor lighting for the gardens and car park.